Hotelkingdom.com

Cmould

Earning My Ears
What has been your experience with this company? They are offering great rates for the HRH during Easter and I am wondering if they are just too good to be true.
Thanks
Carol

I've used them several times and had no problems, whatsoever. They're fast and efficient.

I've been wondering about them too. They list RPR as $159/night which is tempting since we don't have Fan Club or Entertainment cards. I've been a little timid about using this though so maybe there is no availability by now!

Planogirl - If you can get a better Entertainment Rate it's easy to buy an Entertainment Book! Right now you can get them through Mousesavers.com link for only $25.00 - that's well worth paying for the difference between $110.00/night and $159.00/night!

But if hotelkingdom is the best rate - they are a reputable company.

They are real good about adjusting rates too. I've had my rate adjusted twice (going on 3 times) because they have reduced the HRH rates. Just keep watching their site and if you see the room rate drop, call them and they will adjust your rate.

i have used them in the past, and I have had no problem. Also if they don't list the dates you want as sold out, then they still have rooms available. But I too would suggest ordring an entertainment book (you could always buy orlando's) they been having a $10 off special and free shipping. You would probably save more money that way. BUT I would make sure HRH had ent rates avail for the dates you want before buying one.

Disney Debbie, we are going to US in only a little over a month (yippee!!!) so I wrote off getting the entertainment card. If we enjoy the Universal parks as much as I expect to, I definitely intend to get the card and then the discount! :teeth: As it is, I'm so excited that I could easily sleep in a box outside the gate. ;)

Thanks for the reminder about Mousesavers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!