Hotel with firm beds

Dani090

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I am looking for advice on which hotels across the street from Disneyland have firm beds. I have back issues and need to sleep on a firm/hard mattress otherwise I'm in a lot of pain.
In the past, I stayed at Castle Inn, and loved their firm beds, but I was hoping to stay a bit closer to the the parks. I'm considering Desert Inn and Suites, Tropicana, Camelot and Fairfield. I'd love to hear your opinions.

From your list, I have only stayed at Tropicana and would not consider their beds firm. They're definitely comfortable for those without back issues, though.

Desert Inn’s are quite firm, enough that a lot of reviews complained that they were too hard. But we like firm, too, and found them comfortable. Haven’t stayed there for 3 years, though, so you might want to check Trip Advisor for recent reviews.

I've stayed at Trop and Desert Inn... Trop beds I've had have been comfy.

Desert Inn beds are definitely firm. Not super-uncomfortable, but certainly not pillow-top cushy!

A few years ago we stayed at the Park Vue Inn and it had a very firm bed. I like it that way but my wife hated it. Don't know if that is the norm there or not.

I've stayed almost everywhere on Harbor, and I would say that DI&S beds are definitely the most firm.

I like firm beds as well and I thought both Best Westerns on Harbor (Park Place and Anaheim) were fairly firm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter