Hotel suggestions in Sydney, Australia prior to RCCL Cruise.

travelbug24

Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverag
We are going on a RCCL cruise to Australia and New Zealand in February. We are arriving a couple days early to sightsee in Sydney. I am looking for a moderately priced hotel. I am confused with areas such as Quay, the Rocks, Darling Harbour, etc. What area should we book our hotel and any suggestions for a moderately priced hotel in that area?

We did the 18-night SYD>HNL cruise a couple of years ago. Spent two nights pre-cruise in Sydney at the Marriott at Circular Quay. Loved the location. Very convenient to many of the sights and on the day we sailed, we just walked over to the ship with our luggage. Its that close. I'm not sure that the Marriott would fit the definition of "moderately priced" though.

I will look into it. Location, location, location may supersede moderately priced. :)

We spent one night at the Holiday Inn Old Sydney (the Rocks) and 2 nights at the Park Hyatt Sydney (near the cruise terminal - using our free hotel nights for getting the Chase Hyatt Visa). Sydney is an expensive city, but the exchange rate is very good right now for Americans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter