Hotel shuttles from Marriott Village

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the Marriott Village for 10 days in July/Aug. I have a question regarding shuttle schedules. I have searched other threads for shuttle questions, and found conflicting reports. Someone said that the shuttles weren't very good, and someone else said that they were great! I called the hotel, as well as emailed for specific shuttle schedules, but no one from the hotel has been able to help me. So I am hoping that someone has stayed there recently and knows what times the shuttles leave in the morning, how often they run, and when they return? My husband and I don't want to rent a car (we managed fine last year with shuttle service from a different hotel), so any info. anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd be interested in anyone's opinion from a recent stay at the Fairfield Inn/Marriott Village.

Thanks, Tiger:jester:

We stayed at the Courtyard in Marriott Village in the beginning of May and did use the shuttle. They were nice comfy and cool busses. I did not take a copy of the schedule back with me, but did find the schedule a little limited-mostly DD. If I remember correctly, the transportation to the parks left every hour early in the morning and pick-ups throughout the day. What we did, which worked fine was to use Disney Transportation with the shuttle schedule if we needed something else. For instance, we wanted to go to DD and left the hotel at noon. The shuttle did not pick up DD until midnight. We took the Disney bus to Epcot and caught the 4:00 Shuttle back to the hotel. I do think it is possible to just use the shuttle service and get where you want to go. I do remember that there was a good early morning schedule, but leaving the hotel later in the day was sort of limited. Not a lot of information, but hope this helps.

The whole Marriott-Village complex is great! I would definately recommend it.

Thanks so much for your info! We were planning on supplementing the hotel transportation with Disney transporation anyway, so this will work out just fine. Glad to hear you enjoyed this resort.
Thanks, Tiger:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter