hotel rooms

AbErGrl217

<font color=FF0099>Dizneyholic!!<br><font color=bl
Hi does anyone know if there is a system as to which room they put you in? I have been to CBR 2 times and both times they put us in Trinidad South. Is it randomly or is it when u call.. Any help on this would be appreciated! Thanx!!

I think it is just random. You can try to request a certain location if there is something you want

I would make the building request you want when you make your reservations, and then fax in your request a couple of days before hand. When you check in, maybe then request it again. ( or wait and see what they give you first, then request a different location if you aren't happy with the one they assigned you.).

I make my preferences known when I book. I have always gotten the building I asked for. Most times my request shows up on my confirmation.

thanx for all ur help!! I will def. make sure to request a section next time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter