Hotel recommendation with pets

shooting4life

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a hotel within walking distance of the park that allows dogs and still reasonably priced. We have two small dogs (under 15 pounds) and my regular dog watching people are not available next month.

Thanks

La Quinta on Clementine. It's walkable (about 15-20 minutes) and no pet fee.

I've stayed there several times with my cat.

Word of caution..."Pet Friendly" hotels in general does not always mean that pets stay free of charge. Many "pet friendly" hotels have significant non refundable pet deposit fees.

While some may be free, verify pet fees before booking.

I checked a couple years back and Red Lion as well as Majestic Garden had pet friendly rooms.

Remember to bring vaccination records for boarding them while you are at the parks.

Also, pet friendly doesn’t always mean you can leave your pet in the room alone while you go to the parks. They may have to be crated or you may not be able to leave them period if you’re not there. However, the Disneyland Kennel offereds boarding right outside the gate.

018EF0C8-8AF7-455C-A46E-CE1CD24D32E9.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter