Hotel recommendation needed

nlbb4

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are looking for the nicest hotel in the Orlando area with free breakfast for under $100 per night. We are going to Disney parks for 3 out of our 5 days we are in Orlando. We will be in Orlando October 8-12. We are currently booked at the Country Inn and Suites by Universal. Thanks.

My husband and I are looking for the nicest hotel in the Orlando area with free breakfast for under $100 per night. We are going to Disney parks for 3 out of our 5 days we are in Orlando. We will be in Orlando October 8-12. We are currently booked at the Country Inn and Suites by Universal. Thanks.

"Nicest" will vary by person and amenities you want. You are also traveling right before a holiday weekend and during some school fall breaks.

Look at the Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista South. You can get well below $100, no fees and a hot breakfast included. AAA $82-91 and Hilton Honors (free signup) $92-96 That is for a King Suite room, which is large and has sofa area, difference is room size. The location is very easy to get to Disney parks. I've even stayed here to do Universal parks.

Springhill Suites on Palm Parkway is a great location and you can get for $97 AAA, somewhat higher without. No fees and hot breakfast included. Easy to Disney Springs, parks, Universal, and over to Outlets, dining and shopping.

The three hotels in the Marriott Village will have rates that low, I think a small parking fee and at least two have breakfast.

I second Springhill Suites on Palm Parkway. We actually prefer the Towneplace Suites side (same hotel building, different names for each wing), but they're both great. We've stayed there 6-7 times since they opened less than a year ago, and actually just checked out this morning from a quick weekend away. I paid about $80 via Orbitz for Fri and Sat nights. Free hot breakfast and no resort fee. Plus a full(ish) kitchen if you need that sort of thing. It's super close/easy drive to all the Disney parks and Universal.

The Towneplace Suites looks really nice! I love their 2 bedroom suite with full kitchen for only about $150 per night. It would be nice for trips when we bring my Mom, she'd have her own room. I'd love to try it sometime, but we never rent a car. Husband HATES driving in unfamiliar places anymore, and I love being dropped by the bus or Uber right at the park (except for MK of course) without messing with parking and the tram. But we do have annual passes, so wouldn't have to pay to park. hmmmm…...

Springhill Suites/Towneplace suites at Flamingo Crossing. I got a great deal this summer through hotwire for like $69 a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!