Hotel Question

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
A few weeks ago, someone here told me about a nice (inexpensive) place to stay for my last night in Paris (only day in DLP). I think it was Holiday Inn, but could not be sure. Does Holiday Inn sound wrong? I leave very soon, and am hoping to have everything squared away. Thanks! :goodvibes

Holiday Inn is definitely less expensive than on-site holidays, especially if you can get a good deal. :)

Thank you so much. This flu has me a little 'dopey' in the brain. I should have searched for it myself! Sorry!

I have found the Holiday Inn has rooms available for 49 euro! That is so inexpensive. I can't believe the price on the Disneyland hotels for January. And I had forgotten all about the Annual Pass. Not sure it would be worth it for one day, but maybe two? I guess there is a chance we will all be at DLP again before the end of the year, since we are moving much closer in the summer. Do you purchase the AP at the gate for 119 euro?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter