hotel question

Dawn Alefeld

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney in Sept of 2002.. I have two reservations booked. One at the Allstar Music and another At the Wilderness Lodge... I got the wilderness at a great rate for AP holder.. My question is what would be a better resort for my young children. DD 5 DS 3.. We usually stay at the Port Orleans French Quaters but now that it is closed we of course need to change up.. I know the two hotels are totally different so i guess it is just preference. The thing is i guess do i want to go for an extra $500 for a hotel or save it and put it towards other things in Disney... Any help would be appreciated.
thanks

I have never stayed at WL but I have heard wonderful things about it. I have stayed at ASMu and had a great time. The only thing I can think of is this, WL is a lot closer to the MK (although the bus service to the MK from ASMu was fine, it was the coming back that was not so fine) Anyway, if I had my choice I would take the WL, only because it seems more comfortable and convenient with the kids. My ds's are upset because we are not staying at ASMo, but the girls and I decided that with the great rates, CR was much more convenient.

Good luck and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter