Hotel Question

shultice

Earning My Ears
Has anybody stayed at the Best Western Park Place Inn?? How is the pool and everything else? Would love any info.

Somewhere I read that it wasn't too bad and was a good deal. It might have been on LaughingPlace, or on Mouseplanet.

ladybballogoLR.jpg

Stayed there several times - I LOVE the location...literally steps from the walkway across Harbor...and there's an IHOP next door and McD down the street.

I remember the rooms to be OK - clean, average sized, nothing special, but then BW hardly can be considered 'special'. Room entrances are from the outside, the rooms up front (next to Harbor Blvd) could be noisy. I think there's a breakfast included, again nothing special, but FREE! I think the pool was pretty small, so if that's important to you, I'd pass on this hotel.

Can anyone tell me about Holiday Inn Buena Park?
How far is it to the park and do they run a shuttle bus?

1997 :ALL STAR MUSIC
1998: ALL STAR MUSIC
1999: ALL STAR MOVIES
2000: ALL STAR MOVIES

It's been a long time, but when I stayed there it was a pretty nice, very clean room. Also, convenient for walking, right across the street from DL. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about the pool.

From what I can tell, the prices are a little bit higher than other BW's in the vicinity, probably because of the convenience, but also because the facilities are better. We once stayed at BW Stovall's Inn around the corner, and it wasn't nearly as nice or clean. Also, we had problems with things not working at Stovalls, but Park Place was great.

Thank you for the information. It will be nice to be so close ,so we can walk. THank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!