Hotel Prices for 1 or 2 nights?

J

JenniferW

I am not going to be able to stay enough nights to use the entertainment discount for the hotels, so want to know what other deals I might qualify for? I am going next Nov 2003 and am flexible about which days I go. Want to stay at RP, but price is really the issue. Have stayed at HRH and was thrilled with it.

Any ideas of cheapest rates with these restrictions? AAA or Loew's member or other?

Jenn

Your best bet is to call and keep calling the hotels or Universal with your dates and ask for the best discounts that apply to you. Have them search several dates to get the best rate. When you finally get the rate you want, book it. Luckily you are flexible, you might be able to get a better deal that way.

Have them check all three hotels. Sometimes the Portofino will have a deal BETTER than the other two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter