Hotel Near Maingate

2BOYMOM

DIS Veteran
Looking for an inexpensive hotel with good (meaning easy) access into parks. A fridge and mico would be nice, but not necessary. Any suggestions? The rates are down, down now, but I've always stayed on property and have no idea where to stay!

I have booked the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Maingate East for 6 nights in early December. They have a special on where you get a night free for each night booked.
www.familyfunhotel.com and click on specials.

Good luck

Disnee Dad says.................................................. Run to your phone and call the Courtyard by Marriott and grab the $25.00 special on Sunday through Thursday. Steal of a deal and you even get early entry and E-nights if they have them!!!!! I always say stay onsite, unless you find a steal of a deal and this one is it!! We will actually spend six days at Courtyard in November, so we can spend four days at AKL with a savannah view!!!

We stayed at the Homewood Suites Maingate (3100 Parkway Blvd) from Aug. 14-21, 2001 and were very satisfied. No more than 20 minutes from hotel to any of the parking lots, room had a king bed and a sofa bed, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, nice size bathroom, continental breakfast each morning. If you have any more questions, feel free to e-mail me at KARLT36030@AOL.COM.

I stayed at the Days Suites Maingate East next to Old Town on 192. The suites are very big with a full kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, and coffeemaker). The prices are great and we really enjoyed our stay there. They have a free shuttle to Disney's parks which was great. Our suite was very clean and staff was friendly. Their web site is www.thhotels.com.

hotels to choose from if you are interested. We have stayed offsite because we like the larger space, less cost, and more amenities. There are many hotels nearby so there will definitely be a number to choose from. Last year we stayed at Howard Johnson Maingate West and the room, overall accomodations/property, and staff were great.

Others nice hotels that I have heard about in the maingate area are Four Points Sheraton Lakeside, Comfort Suites Maingate West Resort and Comfort Suites Maingate East Resort (these have fridge and microwave along with being fairly new), and Hampton Inn Maingate West just to name a few because there are indeed more.

You can check out www.floridakiss.com that has properties listed near maingate also along with www.go2orlando.com Hope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter