• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Experts?

Tigger Woods

DIS Veteran
I have a wee bit of a conundrum. I called Loews about the 125.00 Ent. rate for the HRH. Arriving 12/19 for 3 nights. No rooms available at that rate. Out of curiosity, I checked for 12/18. AHA! The rate is available. In other words, I can get the rate 12/18 thru 12/22, but not 12/19 thru 12/22. I was told that the weekend starts on Thursday (?), and I would have to arrive on Wed. to get the Ent. rate. The problem is, I can't arrive before the 19th. Would it do any good to shmooze a manager or supervisor about this, or, should I book the room for the 18th -22nd, then call and tell them I can't make it til the 19th, and hope the rate stays the same. Anyone else ever dealt with this? Thanks in advance for any input. BTW, I booked RPH for 99.00 as a backup for my dates, but I'd prefer HRH.

You could attempt to try your tactic of booking the whole thing then taking off the first night. I don't think it would work but who knows.

Good luck trying to schmooze them for a stay during the week of Christmas. Did you try the Annual Pass, Fan Club, and Hard Rock All Access Rates??

-Jon

Actually, the week before Christmas is considered value season, and there are ample and inexpensive rooms all over Orlando. Hotels rarely are full. Christmas week, however, is another story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter