• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel del Coronado

amurphy369

DisneyLuver
Has anyone ever used their DVC points to stay at the Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, I believe it's part of the concierge collection? Possibly planning a Disneyland/California trip, was curious what the accommodations were like, standard room, villa etc... or if their are various room types, the DVC website doesn't specify.

We used our points to stay there about three years ago. It was fabulous. I believe we had reservations for a standard room but the room was not ready when we arrived so they upgraded us to ocean view in the towers building (not the old part of the hotel). We loved the hotel and we had so much fun. We were there for two nights. We walked around the hotel grounds, had smores on the beach at night. It was awesome! We are thinking about doing it again next year but can't decide between staying there or trying our hand at the Fairmont in San Francisco (also Concierge collection). This time we'll stay longer than 2 nights!

Feel free to ask my questions and I'll try to answer as best I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter