• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel close to airport?

momtotwinglesx4

DIS Veteran
Our flight home leaves VERY early in the morning at the end of our WDW vacation so we want to spend our last night in a hotel as close as possible to the airport. I've seen posts about the hotel right in the airport (the Hyatt?) but is it very expensive? There are 2 adults, 3 kids and a baby in our family and if we could find either a small suite or ONE room with 2 queen beds and a cot that would work out ok for us as the baby sleeps with us. We currently have a ressie at the Days Inn Florida Mall (suite), but I've been hearing bad things about Orlando's Days Inns. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Sue

Without a hitch we got a $99 rate for the Hyatt regency inside the airport. They were very helpful for our early exit in the AM.

The convienience was worth everything! We did this coming in (late arrival) and leaving (early departure)

Coming in, we snagged a luggage cart and brought it up to our room. We wheeled it out in the AM when our transportation to the resort arrived.

Arriving we had a lobby view room and kept our curtains open all night to view the Christmas Tree. Leaving, we had early morning room service on our outside balcony....my son loved watching the planes arriving and departing.

My son considered it a very important part of the WDW trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter