Hotel children's programs at WL

sthrngman

Earning My Ears
I am going to be at the WL Dec 7-14. I have a DD who will be 7 and i was wondering if anyone has used the child care program at the WL? I have heard alot about the Neverland Club and was wondering what they did at WL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

...post your question on the thread "NEW Wilderness Lodge FAQ!!!" loacted on the Resort Board? 999ghsts has been especially helpful with all WL questions. Besides, there are other tidbits of info, as well as some great pics, regarding the WL...:)

... and were very pleased with it. My son (at the time he was 5) loved it so much that he wanted to go back a second night!! We weren't able to use it this year, but definitely plan to during our next visit. I'd highly recommend it! :)

I can't recall all the activities, though I know they had computer games, tons of books and movies and a nice picnic dinner for the kiddies. As I say, my son loved it -- and he was the only boy there that night, too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter