Hotel Cheyenne: Which Building?

HermanTriplets+1

DIS Veteran
So excited! Going to DLP for the first time. Need help choosing which building to request at Hotel Cheyene. Wish to be near shuttle to the park. And in a relatively quiet location. Ideas? Thanks!

I would say building 17 or 19, which are closest to all amenities. 10 or 11 if you want to walk to the parks.
cheynne-map12.jpg

The walk to the parks is so easy I wouldn't even bother with the shuttle. I think we were in building 25 (the farthest from the parks, the closest buildings were still being renovated while we were there) and we only ever took the shuttle when we were taking our luggage to the train station the day we left. It's a nice walk and the security checkpoint on the path was always really quick.

I would say building 17 or 19, which are closest to all amenities. 10 or 11 if you want to walk to the parks.
cheynne-map12.jpg
Excellent! Thanks! That map really helps - exactly what I needed to see :flower3:
The walk to the parks is so easy I wouldn't even bother with the shuttle. I think we were in building 25 (the farthest from the parks, the closest buildings were still being renovated while we were there) and we only ever took the shuttle when we were taking our luggage to the train station the day we left. It's a nice walk and the security checkpoint on the path was always really quick.

Molphino - that sounds quite appealing! How long was the walk from your building? Thinking I don't want to stress my feet on non-park walking, but if it's easy, then just maybe... THANKS!

I second the option to walk, it's a nice walk, especially on a summer evening. It's 15-20 minutes from the main gate to building 10/11, a few minutes more if you are on the other side.
The buses are usually crowded after the fireworks, and getting in the bus is not as orderly as in Orlando. All the doors of the bus open at the same time, whoever gets in first wins ;-)

We stayed at "Billy the Kid" and it was close to everything but also very quite.

We never use the shuttle bus. It is a nice walk to the park and often we were faster to walk than using the shuttle bus.

Molphino - that sounds quite appealing! How long was the walk from your building? Thinking I don't want to stress my feet on non-park walking, but if it's easy, then just maybe... THANKS!

I think it was about 15 minutes, but we're fast walkers. It's a nice walk through Disney Village and past the lake and Hotel New York. The security checkpoint on the walking path was never busy and it's easy to stop at the Earl of Sandwich for a quick breakfast (we found the in-park options pretty limited).

The whole hotel was quiet when we were there. We barely saw other guests, aside from the long line at check in.

You've all convinced me to head to the building closer to the parks, and to mostly walk :flower3: . Now I just need to figure out how to add a building request to my booking :ssst: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter