Hotel Cheyenne to the train station

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
How's the walk from the Hotel Cheyenne to the train station? Google maps shows that it's not too long, but how's it really?

Thank you.

As above, the walk is not too bad. If you're bringing luggage I would take the shuttle, though, since you need to go through security if you walk (assuming walking through Disney Village).

As above, the walk is not too bad. If you're bringing luggage I would take the shuttle, though, since you need to go through security if you walk (assuming walking through Disney Village).

We're new to DLP, is the shuttle like WDW Magical Express where it's included in the resort stay? And yes, it would be walking with luggage from the train station to the resort, so I didn't even think about having to pass through security.

We're new to DLP, is the shuttle like WDW Magical Express where it's included in the resort stay? And yes, it would be walking with luggage from the train station to the resort, so I didn't even think about having to pass through security.

This is just be the park shuttle, it drops off by the train station outside the security bubble. It's included in your resort stay. We never used it to go to the parks, as it was easier to walk, but we did use it to go to the train station with our luggage at the end (we took Magical Shuttle from the airport on the way in, but had another 4 nights in the city after DLP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter