Delete Thread

I love your castle pictures the park does look so pretty at night
DD is a huge Marvel fan she especially loved the Superhero area
We were so excited one afternoon to catch Captain America he was great

I love your castle pictures the park does look so pretty at night

Thank you! I wish they came out a little better, but it was sooo crowded.

DD is a huge Marvel fan she especially loved the Superhero area
We were so excited one afternoon to catch Captain America he was great

Ooo I've seen him out and about. He always has the longest line though. I've met all of the X-Men they've had there though. :rotfl: I'd love to see Spiderman or Green Goblin out and about but I haven't yet.

Ooo I've seen him out and about. He always has the longest line though. I've met all of the X-Men they've had there though. :rotfl: I'd love to see Spiderman or Green Goblin out and about but I haven't yet.

Years ago when my girls were younger and before HP we saw Spider-Man in a store across from his ride. I didn’t see him out either this trip.
You had mentioned before about the bar that goes across your legs on Escape from Gringotts
That was so uncomfortable I sat in the front seat the first time and my knees were in my chest
Next time we had the back seat much better but our feet didn’t reach the ground
Love the ride but I wish they would get rid of that xtra bar on the legs

Last edited:

Although the zen garden Josh bought in Epcot got us briefly detained :rotfl: I don't know how often they ask people about that "powder" in their bag, and it's sand from a zen garden. Honestly, we didn't even think about it, everything was still all wrapped up because they're breakable. Luckily, we didn't have to unwrap it or anything, because that would've been a mess.
That is hilarious! Never thought about that!

Sometimes you gotta sleep in especially towards the end of the trip
Just watched your latest vlog and loved the castle lights show
The music was great can’t wait to show it to DD
I fly down to Florida next week to move her back for the summer
I agree with Josh that whole super hero area looks so much better at night
I’m glad you get to stay at RPR for your upcoming stay it is such a beautiful resort
I’ve been checking AP rates for the summer to surprise DD with a quick stay since we have AP’s

Just catching up on everyone's trip reports since we just got back from vacation!

I love all the nighttime pics. That castle show looks amazing but I kind of hate the crowds too. We did the HEA dessert party this trip and then I totally planned on just trying to catch it again another night from Main Street and I couldn't believe the people lining up for their spot 2 hours before the show :confused3 No, thanks. I can't even imagine the UO crowds though, as I recall that area being super crowded just in general.

Bummer about missing your breakfast but I'm sure it was way more relaxing to sleep in, especially after staying up till 2!

Gross about the crumbs on your airplane tray :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: I don't think the flight attendants ever clean the plane between flights, do you? There's literally no time…once they unboard all the people from the flight, they are almost immediately boarding again, at least on Southwest. I always bring my clorox wipes and wipes everything down.

Great trip report! Can't wait to read more of your future adventures :D

Just had to share
So when we stayed at Universal in March I upgraded our tickets to AP
I knew we would be returning Thanksgiving week for all the Christmas stuff and next March since DD’s Spring Break is earlier.
I decided to play around with some dates in May when I found really low airfare on SW
Still not trying to think about the crumbs on the tray :crazy2:
We our now booked for 7 days May 20-26 at Universal :cool1:
I got the HRH pool view for 229 a night for 4 nights and Cabana Bay Tower family suite for 134 a night for 2 nights
We’re thrilled to be going back so soon
Your trip is right around the corner :cheer2:

That's awesome! We booked airfare awhile ago because I expected it to go down, but it only got higher. Then this week I looked, and the flights were $200 cheaper, since you can exchange flights on Southwest for the same one and get credit back I did that. So now it looks like our December flights are basically paid for!
That’s great I do love that about SW we used points for our flight down and hoping to use the points from this trip for November
It’s like the stock market watching the prices go and down
My DH is a germaphob so we always have Lysol wipes on hand lol
Can’t wait to experience Fast and Furious

On the flight home I mostly just sorted pictures from the trip, which is what I usually do on the way home. The only really notable thing that happened was that I opened my tray, and it was covered, and I mean completely covered in crumbs :crazy2: It was so gross, and so clear it hadn't been cleaned at all between flights. I usually wipe down all the trays and armrests etc, but I just decided to keep it closed because I really didn't want to touch the crumbs.
Gross!
That's awesome! We booked airfare awhile ago because I expected it to go down, but it only got higher. Then this week I looked, and the flights were $200 cheaper, since you can exchange flights on Southwest for the same one and get credit back I did that. So now it looks like our December flights are basically paid for!
I had to pop in because this is exactly why I love SW :) Our flights to Long Beach last month actually went down in price 3-5 days out, it was crazy!

Glad you had a good trip and have fun on your trip!

Will we finally make it on Poseidon's Fury?

We finally did! And now that we've crossed that off our list we can feel free to never go on it again :rotfl:
Haha, good to know so I won't need to worry about doing that!

We finally did! And now that we've crossed that off our list we can feel free to never go on it again :rotfl:

AQEzNUm.gif

:rotfl:

What's my favorite Butterbeer? (Now that I've finally tried them all)

Still frozen!

Me too!!

9 days?! WOOT!!! I just booked a night at RPR during our thanksgiving trip for R's bday so we can get the two days of EP. I'm going back to universal!!! Woo hoo! Now to wait six months... :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!