Delete Thread

What?! Am I really first?! Well here I am and so excited! I'm on my phone and can't get the quote function to work but I absolutely love that last pic you posted above. What a gorgeous and moody view of the park!

Hopping over from the Disney part . Going to Universal for the first time in May so looking forward to this part of the report

I’m here! This just happened to come up in my “new posts” section, and I had a feeling it was yours!

I love the first picture, where you’re holding the cup!

Can’t wait to read along :-)

And I have made it :scared: I know some of the details but look forward to hearing the rest and seeing pictures!

And I have made it :scared: I know some of the details but look forward to hearing the rest and seeing pictures!

Thanks for following along! :wave:
Yay!! Love your trip reports! Can't wait to read this one!:banana:

Aw thank you!

I'm here too! :wave2:

Hi :wave:

Another trip report to read

:thumbsup2

OMG! I almost missed this!

You're just in time :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading!

Thanks for following! :wave:

I thought the area with the minions fishing was the coolest:

IdMEprQl.jpg

Aw, that is really cute :P

I like how Josh goes into a hotel room and immediately sits down like he's a king looking at his kingdom :rotfl:

FpD2AUkl.jpg

He's not??

We hadn't done Shrek 4-D since our first trip, and every time we go I mention that we should do it again but we usually end up skipping it in the beginning and not coming back. My goal this time was to meet Shrek and Donkey afterwards in order to have the full Shrek experience.

I didn't even know you could do that :confused3

While in line for the attraction we did see something odd. An entire family was eating lunch in line...but that wasn't the weird part. They were all sharing what looked like a salad inside a large Ziploc bag? Surely, there's better food for eating on the go than salad, right? :confused:

:rotfl:EW!! I've had some of my weirdest theme park experiences while waiting in line, but that kind of takes the cake!

When we got up to the meet and greet Shrek took quite a liking to me...at least I think he did because he wouldn't let me move from his side. I don't think he had a lot of control of his giant hands to be honest. At one point he was turning around and kind of grabbed me to his side, half picked me up, and moved me with him :rotfl:

Donkey did not like Josh, and let him know it :lmao:

xJikiY3.gif

8nfSTZBl.jpg

:laughing: I love those pictures! I'll have to go back and watch the blog later because I am off to work, but that Donkey is super creepy!:bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:

Btw has anyone seen the recent SNL sketch about a guy who thinks Shrek is the greatest animated movie ever? :rotfl: I'd link it here, but I can't remember if there's any inappropriate language in it so I'll just tell you to google "Family Dinner Shrek SNL" if you want to see it.

I'm going to look that up later too, sounds funny!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!