"Hot" and "Trendy" Scrapping Supplies

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
I always see these awesome new scraping supplies in CK or online and I can NEVER find them anywhere around here. Do most of you get to buy this things IRL or do you have to order online? I would love to get some of these new products when I want them, not 2 weeks after I order them in the mail. I guess I am just not patient enough. :teeth: Sorry, just had to ask....

Anyways-- What are your new and favorite scrapping supplies? Any new tools or embellishments that you just can't do without or are seriously drooling over? I have been requested to add items to my Christmas list and chances are my givers will need to order online.

There are so many products out there it is impossible to find them all. I order online all the time. I find some of the kit clubs are good about getting new things into my hands fast. Sometimes before I even knew I wanted them, lol. I like the www.Littleredscrapbook.com kits. Last year I got a 12 month membership to The Scrapbook Society kit club for Christmas, but I will not renew that one- it is too hit or miss... LRS has been great 11 out of 12 months so that one I will ask for again.

I joined a club like that too and got a lot of new stuff. I haven't used any of it yet though. I am very stubborn and resistant to change. I did go to Michael's and buy some polamer clay and used it on a layout. It wasn't as messy as I thought but I usually spend only an hour on a layout and with the rolling and baking and painting it took a lot longer!

I guess my point is if the new stuff is not going to help you save time, how great can it be?

I order most of mine online, the website I am on the dt for..the owner will do her best to order precisely what you want and usually pretty dang quick..she alwasy gets what is hot and new for us (insert happy smiley scrapper here!)
www.loveisinthedetails.ca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter