Hospitality Suite RP available without club access?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was trying to price out the hospitality suite at RP for Aug 22-26th, for 3 adults. It shows the discount through the old sight with the APH discount (over $700 a night). I don't want the club level-so I'm trying to see what the cost is without club access, and I've tried the Universal sight and Loews sight, and it's coming up not available. I then played around with dates just to try to get an idea of what it might cost, and all the dates are coming up as not available. Any thoughts on why this is happening? I can always give Universal a call, but thought if someone had an idea, I'd appreciate it!

They may have been blacked out for conference folks.

Maybe a good idea to give the hotel a call and see if you can book without Club access. Is it only showing availability with Club Level?? Then there may only be Club Level access rooms left.......

Worth a call to find out......:)

Ok, thanks, yep just showing club access rooms, I'll give them a call this evening, thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter