Horseback riding near Vegas?

mog

DIS Veteran
We were originally going to go to a resort in Wyoming this summer that has horseback riding - which my daughter and I love! In the end we are going to Vegas instead. I told her that I would see if there was anywhere we could go riding while we are there. Does anyone know of any respectable places to go on horseback rides near Vegas?

Thanks!

There is riding out by Red Rock canyon, or if you want to drive a little ways you can go to Zion National park in Utah.

This is the one Lucky LasVegas mentions.
http://www.cowboytrailrides.com/
I've seen them out there riding. Just know that it is very barren out there and it will be extremely HOT riding those horses in summer. By barren, I mean there are few trees for shade, but still, even if you find one or can stop under a tree for shade it will still be over 100 degrees in the shade. The shade in Las Vegas means nothing, the temp doesn't drop but a degree or two. Just something to think about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter