Horse back riding.

Thinking about booking this for my DD and I on our mother/daughter trip. DD loves horses (has a POA and a miniature horse). We have done trail rides at state parks so we're familiar with how they work. I was thinking about taking a break while we're at MK to have lunch and a trail ride before returning to MK for dinner at BOG. So it would probably be in the afternoon and I know it will be hot (our trip is at the end of May). Where do ride? It is in a forest with trees so there's some shade? Trying to decide if it would be worth it. We've done a carriage ride 3X before so looking for a different experience.

Yes, you ride in a wooded area with trees. It’s very peaceful. I believe the majority of the trail is shaded. I found it to be a long ride (maybe 45 minutes to an hour?), but I’m not a rider. My DD10 wished it was longer.

The horses know their job. We just had to keep them from eating the leaves as we walked. No trotting/cantering allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter