Horse Back Riding

Cait8383

Mouseketeer
Good Morning - My daughter has done the pony rides when she was younger but just asked for our upcoming January Trip if she could go horseback riding. She is just over 48" tall so she can no longer ride the ponies. However.. she is only 8 and half years old (tall for her age) and says you have to be 9 years old to do the trail rides. Is she out of luck? Just curious if they make exceptions or we will have to wait. Thanks!

I am guessing that exceptions to policy about safety are going to be rare. Mostly because exceptions can lead to litigation. However, I do not know for sure.

I think your best bet is to call a CM directly to find out.

They asked my son how old he was and they told him that he would have to wait till next year (he was 8). He's a big kid and met the height requirement but no exception even when I asked nicely:).

Thank you for the info! I will find something else fun for us this trip and wait until she is older :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter