hopper tickets

schwobe

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am going to Disney January 12 thru 19th. I have not bought our tickets yet. I am planning on buying 4 day hopper tickets. Can I just buy these right at magic kingdom (this is where we are going first) or should I buy them someplace else. I was going to order on line from ticket mania but they didn't trust the mail that I would get them in time. They did say they could deliver them to our villa but I wasn't sure about that either.

any suggestions;)

That's when we will be there too!!! We got our tickets through AAA at our local office.We got 5-day hoppers so I am not sure about 4-day. There is a 5% discount through them too.We already had AAA but I think we have saved almost enough to make it worth the membership cost. 20% on our on -site resort room, 5% on tickets and 20% on our Hoop de Doo show tickets.We are driving down and like the comfort of free roadside service too! Have a great trip. We are hoping for great weather!

Jordan's mom

Just get them there. If you're getting to the park first thing in the morning, make sure you get there early enough to buy your tickets first. At least you won't lose your tickets or forget them. Since you're starting at the MK, I think you can buy your tickets in the parking lot before you board the monorail or the ferry to the gate. I've never done it, but it's called the Ticket and Transportation Center, so I've always assumed you can.

I don't know where you are staying, but we usually buy them at whatever hotel we are staying at, just to avoid standing in another line at a ticket center. Once I'm THAT close to the gates, I don't want to wait!

Are you a member of AAA? We just purchased our 4 day hopper passes at our AAA office.There's a bit of a savings, and I too would rather just be able to get in when I get to the parks, rather than stand in another line.

If you have time to spare the night before you can purchase tickets at the gueat relations at Downtown Disney.

AAA is also an idea, especially if you do not have any other discounts. Your savings on the tickets might be enough to pay for the membership. Then you will have road service for a year. My son used it a couple times for locking his keys in the car.

Tigger

If you don't care to join AAA, then I would try www.floridaorlandotickets.com IF you order them right now! I ordered from them in July on a Sunday night and received my tickets by Thursday. They are sent Priority Mail, so the postal service says 2-3 business days. You will get the same discount as AAA or the DC, without paying the price of membership. And there was great customer service in my experience.
Whatever you decide, have a great trip! :)

You do not need to be a member of AAA to buy tickets at the discount, they offer them to the public. You do need to be a member to get the other perks tho.

HAVE FUN!!!

Lisa

When we went to get our discount tickets at our local AAA ofice, they checked our AAA membership card. Don't know if this is the norm but thought I would mention this so everyone can check with their own local office as to what price to expect. As Lisam mentioned ,I was also told I need my card at check in at the resort and to pick up my HDDR tickets. Hope this helps.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter