Hopper Ticket ?

Chipnpin

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I'm travelling with my family from here in the UK to California at Easter.
I've just noticed that the hopper tickets I've bought say there's one early entry per ticket. I've looked at the schedule on the Disneyland website, but there's no mention of an early start?? I'm probably looking at it and don't realise :teeth: So can anyone please tell me what time "Early" is ?!?!?!

I think that early entry is one hour before the park officially opens.

Early entry days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Fantasyland and some Tomorrowland attractions are open. EE starts 1-hour before official park opening.

Does your ticket say which day you get early entry? I know they only do it certain days of the week but I think it says on the parkhopper tickets.

On EE days you can get into the park 1 hour before public opening.

Thank you all for your replies, 1 hour would be great. :sunny:
Will every ride be open that early ??
Pixleyyy, I've just checked the tickets and they just say "includes one early entry".
Again thanks' for your help.

As I stated in my earlier post, Fantasyland (all of it) and some Tomorrowland attractions (Space Mountain, Buzz, Astro-orbiter are some that I know are) are open for EE. The rest of the park opens at the slated opening time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter