Hopper Plus passes - are they extra days?

SandraM

DIS Veteran
:confused:
If I get a 6 Day Park Hopper Plus pass, does this mean that I can go to Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom for 6 days and then on other days go to the waterparks or do I have to use the Plus part of the pass on the days that I go to one of the main parks? Is floridatravelonline a good place to buy online?

HELP! HELP! HELP!
Want to do every thing right - spending 3 weeks on I Drive - planning on getting a 5 or 6 day Park Hopper Plus for Disney; AND a 4 Park FlexTicket for Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld and Wet 'n Wild; and spending a day in Kennedy Space Center.
Am I mad? going with husband & kids aged 13 and 11?
Wondering if the Plus section of a Hopper Plus ticket is in addition to the number of days, i.e. if I get a 5 Day Park Hopper Plus (2), can I spend those days in MK, Epcot, MGM and AK, and then use my 2 Hopper Plus parts of the tickets to spend another 2 days brushing up on my tan and waterslide skills?
Am very confused, it's 14 years plus since my last visit and its all so very different! (My kids hope it's even better). Any help is really appreciated all the way from Ireland.
Thanks even for reading this far!

Hello Sandra and welcome :)
Sorry you haven't received a reply to this question before now, but most of us are over on the UK DIS, which you can join by clicking on the link in my signature, anyway, to answer your question - the plusses are in addition to the park days e.g. a 5 day park hopper plus, gives you 5 days for the 4 main WDW parks, PLUS two days to either spend at the water parks, or on Pleasure Island etc.
The company you mention is not one I've heard of Brits using, but www.ticketmania.com is often used and recommended if you want to book on-line, also check out TicketRes or you could book with Keith Prowse, or check your local Disney Store, however, they do not have all types of passes available.
If you'd like to join us on the UK DIS, you will need to register to post :)

........oh, and by the way, I don't think you are mad at all :) ! Children that age are just right for all the parks you mention :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!