Hopper Pass

Goofy6

Earning My Ears
We have 1 day unused on our Hopper passes. My son was 9 at the time we purchased and used the other days, so he had a child pass. He is 10 now and as i understand would have to pay the adult price. What happens when the child crosses that line and still has an unused day? I hope we can somehow use it. Thank you.

I have read that they will let you still use. I think that you need to go to Guest services and tell them what happened and they will give you a new one day pass

Would we have to pay the difference between the cost of a child pass and the adult price for that day?

some people have said that the cm at the guest relations booth did not charge them.

I don't know if this is always the case though. You may want to post this on the Theme park board also and you may get more answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter