Hoping for an early May Visa discount like the one ending April 14th

RmeDad

Grumpy's got nothing on me!
Newest Visa 35% discount for Deluxe Resorts ending April 14th is awesome! Unfortunately we are booked at AKL from May 1 to May 8. Hoping Disney extends the discount. How 'bout you?

Ugh, us too! April 29 - May 6th, also at AKL! I looked at the historical dates for discounts, and it looks like we will have to wait until the end of December for those discounts to come out!

I read on another thread that bounce back offers for May might be available. I have never been able to take advantage of a bounce back offer except maybe this year. I am celebrating with mom and sister after a year of recovery from BC in December and then taking daughter for 21st birthday in May. Can anyone explain how this works? Are the dates you stay the first time and bounce back dates set? Hope that makes sense. Thanks for any info!

I read on another thread that bounce back offers for May might be available. I have never been able to take advantage of a bounce back offer except maybe this year. I am celebrating with mom and sister after a year of recovery from BC in December and then taking daughter for 21st birthday in May. Can anyone explain how this works? Are the dates you stay the first time and bounce back dates set? Hope that makes sense. Thanks for any info!

This is the new room discount bounceback offer:

Jan 1-3, 7-11, 15-18, 21-25, 28 to Feb 1,
Feb 4-7, 11-15, 19-22, 25-Mar1,
Mar 4-8, Apr 3-5, 8-12,
Apr 15 to May 24th ,
May 28 to Aug 30,
Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time.

30% discount for deluxe, 25% for moderates, ? for value

While you are a guest in a Disney resort, you are eligible to book this promo. But you have to do it while you are actually there. From your room phone, you call extension 8844 to book. It doesn't matter what resort you are staying at, you are able to book any resort or room type that is available for your dates. For example, if you are staying at a value in December, you can book a moderate or deluxe for May & vice versa.

There used to be printed info left in your room or in the " Be Our Guest" guide given at check in. But that seems to be happening at fewer resorts now. The 8844 number is the dedicated bounceback number, so call that while you are there. You don't need any special code or invitation to be eligible. Just one more thing, Disney calls this a future stay offer, so don't be thrown if they call it that. They don't use the term "bounceback".

Edit to add: congrats on your recovery! Hope you have wonderful trips with your family!

This is the new room discount bounceback offer:

While you are a guest in a Disney resort, you are eligible to book this promo. But you have to do it while you are actually there. From your room phone, you call extension 8844 to book. It doesn't matter what resort you are staying at, you are able to book any resort or room type that is available for your dates. For example, if you are staying at a value in December, you can book a moderate or deluxe for May & vice versa.

There used to be printed info left in your room or in the " Be Our Guest" guide given at check in. But that seems to be happening at fewer resorts now. The 8844 number is the dedicated bounceback number, so call that while you are there. You don't need any special code or invitation to be eligible. Just one more thing, Disney calls this a future stay offer, so don't be thrown if they call it that. They don't use the term "bounceback".

Edit to add: congrats on your recovery! Hope you have wonderful trips with your family!

Thank you so much! I had no idea they would go out that far. I just put an alert on my phone to remind me to call while I am there next month. Thank you for the well wishes too! It's been a rough 14 months but last surgery was on Halloween and I am ready for some Magic in 4 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!