hopeful

Congrats!!!! I also passed HROFR in OCT he after 21 years agreed its a smart idea :) we are about to purchase 100pts at OKW, and for us after 21years of yearly trips we know we LOVE the DVC studios! Perfect for us.

Better late than never! And I thought waiting 6 trips in a little over 4 years was waiting too long! :-)

I didnt care so much about end date but had an upper limit for what I'd pay for one of those resorts, and I'm even wondering why I didn't just buy a ton of SSR points to use for 1BR at 7 months since I've recently decided that I want the space of a 1BR over a studio. But then again that is how you get sucked into DVC and don't actually save money, because as others have said, you end up going more often, often staying in bigger/nicer than you would've paid for anyway, and then spending more because it becomes very circular reasoning. (Like we really could have gone to WDW for a week be spent less than we did for Ks birthday party, because our room and tickets are already "paid for."

Yeah, I mean lets be honest, if the goal was to save money, we wouldn't go to DW in the first place. DVC isn't really about saving money, as it is about maximizing VALUE and having amazing vacations. IMO DVC accommodations provide significantly better value, and a better overall experience than standard resort rooms. Granted there are 1BR and 2BR standard resort rooms, which are very nice, but they are at a significant premium and much lower availability. Once you get into comparing the costs of paying cash for nicer rooms, or committing to an ownership interest it becomes a no-brainer. It's an amazing program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter