Hope This Booking Resort Info Will Help Others!

kiminal

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We just got back last night from a wonderful magical vacation at WDW staying at POP. While I was there I tried to do bounce back offer in December arriving the 7th checking out 15th. Called the number from room phone as directed and was told there were no preferred rooms during that time:worried: So last night I was playing around with dates for 7-8 night stay and could not find anything and even called this morning and was told same thing I was seeing 8 nights. So I tried putting in arriving on 7th and checking out 13th and amazingly there was a preferred room!!!! So then, I put in arriving 13th and checking 15th and there it was, a preferred room:tigger: So I called back as I didn't want to do 2 different ressies etc and they had to get me to several people who were able to get it in system for me arriving 7th and checking out 15th plus I was able to get the bounce back offer since obviously there is a computer issue!! Hope this helps someone else having trouble getting the room they want!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter