Hoop Dee Doo

Shughart

DIS Veteran
For anyone who has driven a car into Fort Wilderness and parked into the parking lot. How long is the walk to Pioneer Hall? I'm looking at the map on the Disney website and it looks FAR. But I can't ever tell scale well when looking at all this Disney stuff. We'll have an 75 minutes to get from our off site rental to Pioneer hall for the time I want to make our ADR for. Our rental is only 15 minute away. I just want to make sure that remaining 60 minutes is enough to park and get to where we need to be. Is it a long walk? Is there a Disney bus that runs from the parking lot to Pioneer hall? Is it not as long as I am thinking?

I am starting to break down a rough itinerary/timeline to get a list of things before I hit touring plans. So thanks in advance!

For anyone who has driven a car into Fort Wilderness and parked into the parking lot. How long is the walk to Pioneer Hall? I'm looking at the map on the Disney website and it looks FAR. But I can't ever tell scale well when looking at all this Disney stuff. We'll have an 75 minutes to get from our off site rental to Pioneer hall for the time I want to make our ADR for. Our rental is only 15 minute away. I just want to make sure that remaining 60 minutes is enough to park and get to where we need to be. Is it a long walk? Is there a Disney bus that runs from the parking lot to Pioneer hall? Is it not as long as I am thinking?

I am starting to break down a rough itinerary/timeline to get a list of things before I hit touring plans. So thanks in advance!

It is a little over a mile to get to hoop Dee doo from the parking lot. There is the internal bus to take. It picks up and drops off at the bus stop at the front of the campground. The bus stop is the same spot for park busses so look for a bus that had a color name on the front sign. The internal bus routes are labelled orange, yellow, or purple. All will get you to hoop dee doo just each on a different route. It will make other stops as you go through the campground. Tell the bus driver where you need to go as you board.

It's well over a mile as the crow flies, so way too far to walk, especially given the time frame you're talking about.

There is bus transportation provided from the parking lot to Pioneer Hall.

They recommend you get to Pioneer Hall 30 minutes before the show starts. I would say that you CAN make it in 75 minutes, but it might be very tight.

Getting to FW 60 min prior is plenty of time. The internal bus comes every few minutes, and it's only about a 5 min ride to pioneer hall. All the internal routes will stop at pioneer hall (actually a very short walk away), so you don't need to worry about which one to take. Just tell the bus driver when you board where you're going, so the driver knows to stop there even if no one is waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter