Hoop Dee Doo strawberry shortcake!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Was such a disappointment! To have a musical piece about it and to have maybe 3 1/3 strawberries on the dessert for 4 people is much ado about nothing!

DH enjoyed strawberry shortcake Sunday at Beaches and Cream yesterday! That’s how it’s done!

The Show, salad, chicken Mac and Cheese mashed potatoes, cole slaw excellent. Ribs very good.

That’s our review, four friends who were there July 3 rd!
477B25E8-AB46-4CF2-BD49-BD0A24ABD7F4.jpeg
Just mentioning. In case others have a better shortcake at the show, please post. We were all disappointed there.

Last edited:
I'm surprised. Like you said they have a musical number about the desert, so it should be of good quality. I remember it being good although I haven't been in years. Glad everything else was too your liking. I've always liked the food at Pioneer Hall and Forth Wilderness in General.

I agree! The cake itself was really good, but I had to dig to find the strawberry and my boyfriend got none because I ate all of it without realizing that was all there was!

Unfortunately it used to be better pre-covid (I thought it was just ok)

Ours was a ton of "whipped topping," a drizzle of sauce, and 2 big slabs of cake. I was kinda glad I didn't save room for dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter