Hoop de Doo

olliecat

Earning My Ears
Heard a lot about this. We are there for seven days up until Good Friday. Any chance of getting ressies at this point? Maybe for the weekend before Easter?

I would give 1-407-WDW-DINE a call and ask. I often find that the early show and the late show usually have openings. If all the shows are sold out, don't give up hope. If you show up 15 minutes before the doors opening, they will put your name on a wait list, and give you the seat for someone who booked and didn't show up !! I have been successful at that twice, albeit years ago. Have FUN ! and enjoy.

bwv_logo_trans.gif

WDW:
76,77,78,87,FW
92,Offsite
95 POL
96(2), GF,Offsite
97,GF
98,99,00,FW
8/00 DVC member
3/2001 BWV
11/2001 BWV

I just made ressies for Hoop-De-Doo! For Memorial Day Week and actually had my choice of dates for that week! Funny thing tho, I had to be transfered to Group dining since we are a family of nine, the regular resv. line can only book up to 8 at a time!
Hope you have as much luck as I did!
-------------
I'm afraid I was born at the shallow-end of the gene pool.
reason.jpg

Pixy dust to dream
away if only for a
moment/I><

You could try ringing WDW Dine whilst you are there when they open in the morning, it's either 7.30 or 8a.m.,to see if there are any cancellations. I know it's early, but it worked for us,and on the first morning we tried

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter