Hoop de Doo Review

reggie92762

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone has any tips as to what is the easiest way to get to this dinner. We are staying in the Poly next week. I heard its accesible by Boat via Fort Wilderness? and Bus. Any ideas. Does the boat take you close to the review or do you still have to travel from there?

Thanks.:D

There are multiple ways you can get there.
#1 Walk or take the monorail to the TTC from Poly (not that far at all) and take the bus to FW.
#2 Take a launch or monorail to MK and then transfer to the Fort Wilderness boat.
#3 Take the monorail to the CR and then transfer to the boat to FW.

The easiest way is to go to Hoop de doo after an MK day, then take the FW launch from the MK.

:)
~Tina

My experience was that the walk from the bus or boat were able the same distance -- maybe the boat was just a little longer, but not significantly. I loved going by boat anywhere you can at Disney, so that's always my first choice. Either way will get you there.

Have a great time at the review!

Eeyore and Tinagirl. I will be there a week from today and I can't wait I'm already on vacation mode!!!!!

I think the quickest from the Polynesian is to walk to the TTC, then catch the bus. If you're too tired to walk, do the loop on the monorail.
Just make sure you leave yourself enough time! It takes longer than you think!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter