• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hoop De Doo late show

Blue Eeyore

Mouseketeer
Hello! We're booked for a 9:30pm Hoop De Doo show, 'cause that's the only one that will let us use our Disney Dining Experience card. We'll be staying at WL. How late do the boats and/or boone/crockett buses run!? If we get out of there around 11pm, will we have a way to get back to WL? I certainly don't want to drive... not with all-u-can-drink beer and sagria being served! :jester:

Those busses to WL (which I believe are no longer called Boone and Crocket) will be available after late show (boat likely not unless you are going at a time when MK is open late). One thing you should check on, if you made the ressie some time ago, is to make sure the 9:30 is going for your scheduled time as a number of HDD's for the 9:30 viewing have been cancelled since 9/11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter