Hoop De Do

mommie2angels

<font color=blue>Would you like to be in the pictu
We are trying to decide something to do outside the parks but still within Disney. How is the Hoop De Do? We have two daughters in wheelchairs. Would we be able to get them in there and have plenty of room?

What about Mickey's BBQ?

Any thoughts on this or other options would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to do things we have never done before. Thanks in advance!

I think it is a fun time and we are going to do it again when we go this year. Just tell them when you make ressies that you have two wc and they will place you in a good spot. one thing though is try to use the boat from MK to get there , the 2 bus transfer kinda sucks.

pugdog, thanks so much! So if we take the boat to FW we can walk to it? Is it pretty easy to find once we are off the boat? Thanks so much for your help!

I am not pugdog but I could answer your question. From the boats it is a very short walk. We always take the boats, it is much easier.Just like pugdog said tell them you have wheelchairs because they do have balcony seating and I don't think they have elevators. Last time I had to use the stairs.

Have fun!!! This is a very good show.

My advise: Get there early! knowing the transportation can be slower than expected. Here was our experience:: We stayed at the campgrounds/cabins and relied on the buses but different buses go to different locations. We had reservations prepaid but arrived 2 minutes before show was to start and all the first floor tables were gone so we had to carry our daughter/chair up the steps to the balcony and we had to turn in our seats to watch the show. This really took away from the wonderful show due to us being PO'ed. My brother worked there at an earlier time so I knew from him that the show was good. So my advise arrive early and hang out on the porch rocking chairs next door, very relaxing:D :wave2:

We arrive at the wilderness lodge villas tomorrow!!:hyper: 6/9/04

Thanks so much for ya'll's help! We have it booked and are very excited!!!

Sorry! One more questions. We are staying on property but will not be at the parks the day we are going to Hoop De Do. If we park at MK we would have to ride the boat or monorail from TTC, which might be a nice treat anyway. If we don't do that where would you suggest we park. Could we park at WL and take the boat over?

You can park at the Reception Center in Ft Wilderness and take the bus down to Pioneer Hall.

Thanks to everyone for all your help! We went and had a wonderful time!!! I am so glad we did it. We parked at WL and took the boat over to FW. When we got done we took the boat from FW to WL. The boat went to MK first. As we were leaving MK Wishes began. It was timed perfectly for us to sit at the back of the boat and watch the fireworks. We had a wonderful time! Thanks again to everyone for your help!

One more thing--when you book the HDD, be sure to tell them you have wheelchair users in your party so they reserve an accesible spot for you on the first floor.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter