Honeymoon Treatment

Agreeing with StaceyA, we just took ours off and kept them in whatever bags we were carrying around with us that day at the parks.... The really fast rides we had to take them off, but you can leave them on to do mostly everything else... Bring some hairpins! THey stay on way better that way. :)

OK - Hubby and I are going for our 2nd honeymoon in June. Question for those of you that have the hats. Can you embroider them? I'd like to put our anniversary date or something like that on them. Can you order them like that or do you have to have that done at the park. DH is a trooper and I think he would enjoy the attention. We've been married for 11 years and been through some tough medical issues and we like to celebrate being together wherever we can. I'm sure we'd get a lot of great pictures. Any ideas?
Thanks, Melanie

I didn't embroider on the hats, but I am pretty sure you can....you can on any of the hats for free at the hat shop near Tony's in magic Kingdom right off of main street to the right when you first come in the gates...sorry I don't know the name of the shop...hat emporium?
I know it free there for the embroidery but you have to pay at other shops so stop there and
get it done, im not sure if they can do dates, but they do names!
CM's are always happy to take your photo's, especiall whey the characters were around...one woman rounded up all the characters that were out in that area and we had a great Photo op!

To be honest, I don't think you can embroider the bride and groom hats, b/c we asked, and they said no, b/c of the way the grooms hat is shaped I believe... I could be wrong, but I know there's a reason why we didn't get ours done - and we wanted to.

They told us we couldn't have our embroidered when we bought them. They didn't give a reason, they just said they didn't do that for those ears. However, you could use one of those pretty pens (or markers, I'm not sure what they are) and write the dates on the ears or something (on our first trip there was a table at the Dixie Landings that was doing it for about $10.00...we weren't engaged then, so we couln't take advantage of it). We considered doing that ourselves. Then there was the rain issue again and we were worried it would smudge! We decided to just keep them the way they were and make T-Shirts for ourselves (i.e. Fairy Tale Wedding in 2 days, 1 day, etc.). Maybe you could make anniversary T-Shirts.

:D

Just wanted to add that when I see couples with their wedding ears, I always go out of my way to say hello and wish them well. I love to see them there. Wear them. :wave:

2 of my bestest friends got married this past Saturday, and I gave them the Bride and Groom ears for their Rehearsal Dinner, and they wouldn't take them off the entire time ... they're in Disney World RIGHT NOW enjoying their honeymoon, and hopefully wearing their ears...I told them about all the fun extra attention they'll get (Like from people like you, Dan!) and how much fun it is.... Went over really well. :)

So excited for them....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!