Honeymoon tickets and reservations

JustinS30

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

Currently planning our Disney Honeymoon for next fall. I have started booking resorts and we have Annual Passes since we’ll be there for two weeks.

As I’ve been making reservations and listing guests in the room, I’ve been listing my will-be-DW’s last name as her current last name. I did the same in assigning the AP voucher on MDE. However, since our wedding will be before the honeymoon (obviously), by the time our trip comes around, her last name will be different(as it’ll be my last name). Is this a change I need to make with Disney once her last name is legally changed? Should I be making reservations with what her new name will be?

If anyone has done this or will know of what I should be doing for this please let me know!

Hi everyone,

Currently planning our Disney Honeymoon for next fall. I have started booking resorts and we have Annual Passes since we’ll be there for two weeks.

As I’ve been making reservations and listing guests in the room, I’ve been listing my will-be-DW’s last name as her current last name. I did the same in assigning the AP voucher on MDE. However, since our wedding will be before the honeymoon (obviously), by the time our trip comes around, her last name will be different(as it’ll be my last name). Is this a change I need to make with Disney once her last name is legally changed? Should I be making reservations with what her new name will be?

If anyone has done this or will know of what I should be doing for this please let me know!
As long as her last name matches what's on her ID (Passport/driving licence) and the hotel booking then all is fine

We were married in April and our Honeymoon was in September. I had booked our resort reservation at 11 months out ( from the arrival date of our vacation ) and booked it in my married name.

If you booked it in her maiden name and you think she will have gotten her new ID's by the time travel rolls around, then just give Disney a call and let them know what happened. They can adjust.

If the Honeymoon is within a few days of the wedding, then she most likely won't have time to get her new name on her ID's and leaving it under her maiden name is appropriate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!