Honeymoon Resort Dilemma....Cabins or AKL

WOOHOO! I was finally able to score a Magical Holiday Package for AKL Savannah view, so that is booked with just a minor stretch to the budget. Thanks everyone for your thoughts, feedback and good wishes. I now can relax and get back to wedding planning.
So glad you got what you really wanted!

Enjoy!

Stayed at both; cabins and stayed at AKL savanna & non-savanna.

Our AKL Savanna room was the most special room we've ever had at Disney, one of the best rooms I've stayed in ever and for a honeymoon ........... hands down I'd book the AKL Savanna. If you can't get a discount now, keep looking for one to come up. Your odds of an upgrade are low so not sure I would even want that in my thought process. Any other trip yes, honeymoon no.

WOOHOO! I was finally able to score a Magical Holiday Package for AKL Savannah view, so that is booked with just a minor stretch to the budget. Thanks everyone for your thoughts, feedback and good wishes. I now can relax and get back to wedding planning.

Congrats on the discount and getting the resort/room type you wanted! Have a great honeymoon :wizard:.

When are you going? Hands down, AKL BUT I'm not a cabin in the woods person so that one doesn't hold appeal to me.

I would recommend looking into renting points for the DVC - you may find that you can do the Savannah view at a much more reasonable price. Another tip is if you don't want to rent points try a Disney Authorized Travel Agent. Many times they have specials that you won't find on the Disney site. It's worth a few emails to see if they have something available for your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!