• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Honeymoon registry questions

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Hi lovely Disney friends...I have a few questions about the Honeymoon registry which I was hoping you could help with.

We plan on visiting next July and spliting our trip between AKL, then Hard Rock Hotel and back to POP. I was thinking about registering for the Honeymoon registry and wondered how it worked with a split stay? Do any benefits/gifts apply to one stay only?

I was also not sure how it worked exactly....if we book the hotel but then on the registry select increments for AKL - how does this work? Do we only pay a part and then any gifts are taken as payments?? Apologies if I'm over confusing this but I'm really not sure how it works once you select what you'd like.....

If anyone has done it or planning on it can help with any information that would be great........

I just signed up for the honeymoon registry, and it's quite simple and flexible. You go through and select from a list of items that you think you'd like to have at your honeymoon to put on your registry. Within about a week, you will receive a Disney gift card in the mail. You have to type in the gift card number and link it to your registry before your friends and family can begin purchasing gifts.

So as your friends and family purchase items from your registry, the cash value of the item gets added to your gift card and may be spent at any time at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, The Disney Store or Disneyshopping.com.

You do not have to spend the funds on the specific items that were selected by your friends and family. Also, the funds on the card never expire. So, you can use your gift card on the first part of your trip, and then when you return if funds are still available. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter