Honeymoon Planning

MrDGordon

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Planning a WDW honeymoon this fall (just pre-Rise of the Resistance). We frequent DLR but it's our first time going to WDW together, and I'm looking for some fun surprises to plan for my soon-to-be wife. I'm looking for some fun opinions on special treats like backstage tours or other off the beaten path things. (Chef's table at V&R is a little too pricey.)

Thanks kindly!

We did Wild Africa Trek for our honeymoon and really enjoyed it. The tour guides take pictures through the whole experience and the download of them are included in your package. We both thought the meal that was included was pretty good. We also did Victoria and Alberts in the main dining area and although it was good, I think you can get memorable experiences at other restaurants. You could try getting a California Grill reservation for during the fireworks. They have a walk out area to view them.

You can schedule a Horse Drawn Carriage ride at Port Orleans Resort or Fort Wilderness Resort. Although, I think the scenery at Port Orleans resort might be more romantic.

A fireworks cruise or spa experience could be romantic... or maybe some Food and Wine seminar if you’re into that. Drinks in the lobbies of both AKL and Poly are always fun and romantic to me. Any tour sounds great, since that’ll be off the table for a while if you end up bringing kiddos later!

We did a spa experience on our honeymoon many, many years ago. We also rented water mice for part of our pool day. Our friends did a behind the scenes Magic Kingdom tour. They really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!