Honeymoon Photos

MrsBuz

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any information on securing just a Disney photographer for a photo session. My daughter and her fiance will nbe in Disneyworld for their honeymoon but are on a limited budget and can't afford the entire wedding package. However they are interested in photos. Anyone with info will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Here is some info that I found on the Internet:

- - - - - - -
Disney Event Productions Photography
1503 Live Oak Lane
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: 407-827-5099
- - - - -

I would suggest contacting them and asking them the pricing for a Honeymoon portrait session. I have seen some of their honeymoon photos and they were lovely.

Also, if you are a DVC member, you can get a small discount on the photo packages. From the DVC members only website:

- - - - - - -
Disney's Photographic Services:
A family portrait taken at Walt Disney World® Resort will become one of your most treasured vacation memories. Whether you are a family of four or 24, Disney's Photographic Services will customize your portrait session to accommodate you. One of their highly creative professional photographers will meet your family at one Walt Disney World Resort location of your choice. The price of your session includes the sitting fee and all of your proofs (presentation prints), as well as a multi-print folio showcasing images from your portrait session. As a Disney Vacation Club Member, you will receive a 10% discount on the sitting fee. For more details, call Disney's Photographic Services at 407-827-5099.
- - - - - - -

Disney offers Honeymoon Portrait Sessions in the parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, or Animal Kingdom) for $295 + tax. It includes a Disney themed album with 20 4x6 photos and the remaining proofs. You can also order enlargements and reprints, too.

Disney Club Members also receive a discount on Family Portrait Sessions: Record Your Family Vacation - Professionally!

Disney Event Productions specializes in family photography. And, our experienced team of professional photographers can preserve your special memories by photographing your family in some of the most unique locations!

Portrait sessions are offered at the Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels and Theme Parks. Session includes presentation prints and a folio showcasing images from your portrait session. Now Disney Club members can receive a 10% discount on family portraits and a free 8X10 photo of your choice.

To take advantage of this offer, schedule your portrait session by calling Disney Event Productions at (407) 827-5099. Please submit coupon to photographer at the session and provide your Disney Club Membership Number.

This offer is valid now through September 30, 2002.

Offer Limitations:
Must submit coupon to photographer at the session. Must have valid Disney Club Membership Card. Non transferable. Cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, package or promotion.

Advanced reservations are required and are taken Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST. Excludes tax. All prices are subject to change without notice and rate may be increased on holidays.

Here is some information for another company that takes photos for you during your stay at WDW.

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/photoevent.html

The package starts from $250 for three hours, additional hour would be $75. They will take 4 rolls of 24 exp fims for you and give you all the films for you to develop, so that you will have all the negatives, both good and bad. But here is the catch, the "photographers" are not professional. They are like you and me, but with more experience in photo-taking.

The lady from that company has sent me some samples which are sent back to them from their customers. The samples are quite nice (otherwise I don't think she will show it to be.) Some of the photos were taken when the couples were on the rides like mary-go-round and Dumbo. According to the angle from which the photo was taken, I bet the photographer was on the ride, too... Also, you won't get a fancy photo album from them..

I have also seen samples from Disney Event Photography. The pictures are nice and the quality is a little bit better. Also, there are less crowds shown in the picture then the ones taken by Gift-of-Lifetime. It might has something to do with the scanner or the camera they use.

If you want to see the samples, let me know and I will forward them to you.

For me, I would go with Gift-Of-A-Lifetime because I get to see all the pictures I want and keep the negatives, instead of having someone else to choose the best 20 shots among all the pictures taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter