Honeymoon Packages?

jctweets

Earning My Ears
I am in the process of planning my honeymoon and I was wondering if anyone has any advice about booking through a package, or just individually. Any help would be great! Thanks!:confused:

Welcome to the Dis!

If cost isn't an issue and you want an inclusive package, then a honeymoon package is for you. However, if you want to do things a little more cheaply, then paying for everything separately is the only way to go.

Here is the link to the Honeymoon packages that Disney offers: WDW Honeymoon Packages

By the way, if you are looking for an excellent travel agent, look no further than your own backyard -- Dreams Unlimited Travel. They are the owner of this website (the Dis), and I have used them before. They know more about WDW vacations than even Disney knows. And their services are free (they make their money in commissions via Disney). Here is the link to them: Dreams Unlimited Travel's website. They book both Disney & non-Disney hotels, and you can either use them for just a hotel room reservation or an all-inclusive one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!