Honest staff !

neenslovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Just returned from a fabulous week at Aulani. When I returned home I noticed I didn’t have my mini iPad, Canon camera and go pro with me. I then realized I left it in the safe in the room. I called Aulani lost and found and they located the items and are shipping it to my house. I’m so thankful for their honesty. It was well over $2000 worth of electronics and it was my fault for leaving it there. Just a little thing to restore my faith in humanity .

Just returned from a fabulous week at Aulani. When I returned home I noticed I didn’t have my mini iPad, Canon camera and go pro with me. I then realized I left it in the safe in the room. I called Aulani lost and found and they located the items and are shipping it to my house. I’m so thankful for their honesty. It was well over $2000 worth of electronics and it was my fault for leaving it there. Just a little thing to restore my faith in humanity .

:thumbsup2

Glad to hear! We left our iPads in the safe at AKL once and they located them and overnighted them to me so they would arrive on the day I got home. Very grateful for how it was handled!

Its not just things left in your room either, my 9 year old son went to the lava shack and paid for a key chain he paid to have it personalised and a goofy pin added to it. The cast member told him to return and collect it in 15 mins, so I left him and my DH to do this while I collected the photo pass CD (I cannot imagine why I trusted boys to do this!) After checking out en route to the airport I asked him if he was pleased with his key chain at which point he burst into tears and told me he had got distracted watching the fish in the rainbow reef! I called Aulani from the airport and was able to give them the receipt number, and confirm postal address. They sent it to us via courier to the UK!!! We went home via New York staying a day there and 30 mins after arriving home, the key chain arrived!!!! I had the name of the cast member who dealt with it so I sent a personal thank you and also emailed guest services and named her as deserving recognition for being so amazing and going above and beyond. Aulani cast members are amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter