Homewood suites - bookings only available until early June

rachaeld

Mouseketeer
Both the Homewood suites close by - Anaheim convention centre and Maingate, aren’t open to any bookings past 10-12 June 2019. Do you think this is anything to do with Star Wars land opening?

Chatting to their online help they say they release rooms one year out.

I stay at Hilton properties regularly, and regardless of what customer service told you, they don't always open reservations at 1 year out. I find that to be true for only about 50% of properties. Others are closer to 8/9 months out. I don't think it has anything to do with star wars opening, just keep checking back.

I was checking Homewood Suites for Del Mar last month and they released their dates for June 2019 at less than a year out. At the time dates were even further behind for their San Diego property

I'm planning on booking Best Western Park Place Inn for December 2019, and when I checked the other day, they said the earliest they book is 50 weeks out.

I had this same problem booking my November stay at the Homewood Suites Convention Center. I called the hotel, Hilton directly, and no one knew when it would open. I think it took until February. It was very fraustrating.

smartlabelprint - I'm not really stalking you, we just end up posting on the same threads, LOL

I wanted to add that it drove me absolutely insane trying to book for our upcoming end of Nov. 2018 trip. Took forever to open, then limited availability and strange pricing. I book way ahead to try to get the best rate. It made some sense that Friday was more expensive than Tues- Wed., but it was a crazy increase. I ended up booking Tues separately , then Wed - Friday because it was cheaper. I am a Hiltons honor member, and called about this ridiculous situation, and got no where.

THEN - I happen to recheck a few days ago - and WHAM - cheaper for the entire stay on one reservation. SO BIZARRE!

So just like SW airlines, and Costco car rentals, ALWAYS recheck - even if it seems counter intuitive to do so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter