Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

In regards to the pirates creed, I will see if I can dig it up and post. :)

Last edited:
For those of you that laminate your homemade gifts, I have a question. Do you use pouches or pockets? For example, I have bookmarks that are 4 to an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. Can I laminate them together, then cut them apart? Do I need to cut them first and place them in separate things? I have not purchased my laminator yet. I am trying to gather info first, but it is cheaper to buy one than to pay to have my stuff done. TIA.
if you are using self laminating sheet you can cut them after they are laminated.

We were on your cruise and love these (and everything else) my coasters are on my bar right now. Thank you! We had a very creative bunch cruising with us. I am still amazes at what everyone made and gave. Getting so many ideas for our cruise next year.
How did you make the coasters?

Here are my most recent FE gifts!

Pocket lights for kids
il_570xN.585312356_la6s.jpg

Flameless candles for adults - or as some said "shot glasses disguised as candles" LOL!
il_570xN.585423543_nccl.jpg
How do you get or make decals to put on your FE gifts, such as these candle holders? Thank you

I made bookmarks as part of our FE gift. I put a felt back on the back of them once I finished. I got the pattern for the DCL symbol and the ship from a wonderful lady on this site (I apologize to her because I can't find the email to giver h name for credit!) then I added the Fantasy and date!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv38288%3Enu%3D3288%3E53%3B%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A98774%3A%3B632%3Bnu0mrj
do you have a pattern?

Here's my homemade FE gifts. They are from our last cruise in August, but I'm making the same things for our upcoming cruise.

Top left: hats for the little kiddos
Top right: zipper pouches, a purse and some wristlets (for adults and older girls)
Center: headbands (for tween girls)
Lower left: coffee cup cozies (for adults)
Bottom center: luggage tags (for adults) and round zipper earbud pouches (for tween and teen boys)

IMG_5475 (1).jpg

I tried to combine all my hobbies for one of my latest cruise gifts... knitting, sewing, and 3D-printing.

X_scrubbiebag3.jpg

Pics of all my DCL FE/pixie-dusting projects are kept here: https://www.pinterest.com/runskyhy/mouseka-souven-ears/. (It's easier to keep them all in one place over there. There's nothing for-sale on my Pinterest boards, it's just personal crafts, so just for sharing ideas but I apologize if Pinterest links aren't allowed.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter