Homecomin’ Brunch or Boma Breakfast

Bri036

Mouseketeer
Looking for a breakfast/brunch before we head back home on Sunday. Have always enjoyed Homcomin’ for lunch never tried Boma. Any suggestions?

Boma was good, though we were seated way late and the check in process was a hot mess the last time we did breakfast there. I like the food options but found that I really prefer a menu and waitress vs a buffet. Just personal preference; I know a lot of people love a buffet.

We loved the brunch options at Homecomin' (and you can order off the regular menu, too, if you'd like). When we didn't live close to the parks, we often finished our trip at Disney Springs so we could grab the souvenirs we decided we wanted but didn't buy earlier in the trip. That's an upside to Homecomin' - and the stores were practically empty last time we were there that early. Food was great, service is always good, and we were seated immediately. We split an entree and it was plenty so breakfast for 2 with drinks was $20. That's hard to beat!

If you aren't interested in last minute shopping, I would try Boma just to say you did. Checking out the animals one last time is a nice bonus!

We love Homecoming but I'll admit we haven't done brunch. With that caveat I'd still go with Homecoming as I'd pick freshly cooked and prepared food over hotel pans and heat lamps on a buffet any day of the week and twice on Sundays :-) Don't get me wrong Boma is good but there is no substitute in my mind for food cooked to order and double points for being southern fried on top of that.

I cannot comment on Boma’s breakfast since we have not eaten there but just last Sunday we had the brunch at Homecomin and it was outstanding!

Having enjoyed homecomin a few times their brunch menu looks a pure gut bomb, like honestly too much. We share the thigh high biscuits and some sides for lunch and leave there in pain. Maybe we are just babies :blush:

Boma breakfast remains our favorite buffet at WDW and we are not buffet people. Carving station, options like plantains and roasted asparagus, and their bread pudding were excellent. Also, POG juice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter