Homecomin’ Bar Seating?

SG131

DIS Veteran
I switched my Disney springs days around and the earliest I could get homecomin’ on my new day was at 10:30 at night. I’m traveling solo and haven’t spent much time in Disney springs. Would I be better off canceling the reservation and just trying to get a seat at the bar earlier or is it usually pretty busy? TIA

DH and I had lunch at the bar. We were the only ones at the bar at lunchtime. Pretty sure the menu is the same at lunch/dinner.

I did dinner at the bar there a few months back and had a great time. I would recommend if your by yourself and looking to get in anytime your ready.

The bar is the way to go if reservations times don't work. We got five in at the bar one night when a table wait would have been 2 hours (our bar server was Kat who took great care of us!)

I was solo earlier this month and walked right up and got in at the bar. I had tried and tried for an ADR with no luck and the bar was perfect. Service was fast and servers were attentive. Meal was fantastic. Give the bar a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter